So I made it to my 1 year mark. I would like to tell you that it was easy, but if I told you it was easy…I would be lying. It was not easy at all…there were a lot of trials and tribulations…some that I have not told anyone but my mom. But I survived and would have not survived if I did not have the support that I have. Nothing is stronger than love.
I have had to fight a lot of battles internally and externally. I have learned that life is like a puzzle…I may not be the piece that fits. You can say anything you want about me…you will never win….I got this and I have fought so much this year…I know how to win. I am learning to not only lead with my heart but with head as well. The decisions I am making are smarter and good for me.
God is Great but sometimes life is not always good. You wonder why you are doing things…sometimes you have do things…whether you want to do them or not. Sometimes those things make you unpopular but you have to do them anyway. This year I have learned so much…here are thins I have learned….
Ten Things I have Learned This past year:
- Bad days are just as important as the good days…you learn from those days…The hard ones pass just like the good ones do
- Those who are going to stick by you are the ones that have been with you forever…sometimes you have get rid of those who are toxic to you
- You can’t always do everything alone…you will always need someone
- Sometimes you can’t do everything and be there for everyone…taking time to do nothing and being around those love you is important too
- Love yourself first…if you don’t love yourself how can you expect someone else to love you
- Respect yourself and others…sometimes it’s hard to always be polite and sometimes you forget about being polite to yourself
- Take your vitamins ( I have not been taking them for a while and feel sick so I have started again)
- Laughter is not only good for you spirit…but it is good exercise as well…laugh instead of cry…it will change you mood.
- Sleep is important…without sleep you can’t do anything…your body needs time to recharge…
- DON’T GIVE UP!!! Especially when you a scared, tired, or frustrated.
I am stronger than I have ever known. Here I stand with my head held high. I am learning to love myself. I have been spending time alone and just doing nothing. I find that I need that time alone to chill and relax. I quite like parts of myself right now. Remember, “being healthy is the greatest gift…being content is the greatest wealth…and faithfulness is the best relationship” (Buddha)….I am learning to be healthy, I am trying be content with who I am and I am learning that I have to faithful to who I am and what I have become.